Thomas Miller Claims Management (TMCM) is a unique marine risk management consultancy providing claims, casualty and risk management solutions to its clients in Thomas Miller’s heartland sectors of marine, transport and general commercial business.
TMCM combines the service and core claims handling expertise of Thomas Miller, with the flexibility and innovation needed to meet the challenges of today’s risk management and operational environments.
- Comprehensive claims management, on-demand or for whole caseloads
- Advice on disputes, liabilities and loss prevention
- Market leader in medical case management and pre-employment screening
- Casualty response, coordination and investigation worldwide
- In-house expertise to improve outcomes and control external costs
- Unparalleled network of partners and resources
- Low-cost, flexible structure ideally suited to TPA, high-volume and run-off claims
Control on claims
The claims environment today is more complex than ever. TMCM stresses the importance of knowing your business as well as just your claims- giving you greater clarity and control in your risk management while reducing your claims burden.
Support wherever and whenever you need it
TMCM provides real-time advice and support to operators and insurers worldwide, from advice on contracts and marine charters to coordination of emergency response and disaster management
A natural option for outsourcing and TPA
TMCM’s low-cost location and flexible structure make it a natural choice for insurers and operators looking for claims handling and third-party administration (TPA) solutions on high-volume workloads such as cargo, personal accident, employer liability and travel claims, or run-off vehicles for occupational disease or insolvency.