Pre-employment medicals- the first line of defence
Thomas Miller pioneered pre-employment medical examinations (PEMEs) in the marine industry and remains the leader in the set-up, audit and maintenance of PEME clinic networks worldwide.
Please click here for information on TMCM’s marine PEME services
Getting them back to work
TMCM is the largest provider of “back to work” case management for the marine sector, and serves a much wider client base through its in-house medical team and its global network of agents and experts.
Responsive, proactive case management helps to get your people back to work quickly and in good health, reducing your spend on sick wages and medical costs and giving you more certainty over your manning and resourcing.
- Arrangement of treatment local to the employee wherever possible
- In-house review, translation and quality control of reporting and recommendations
- Second opinions from external experts where necessary
- Innovative solutions including third-country treatment and residential therapy
- Regular contact with employee to maintain relations and momentum
- Arrangement of back-to-work medical, occupational assessments and disability ratings
BlueMed- looking after your people everywhere… and anywhere
BlueMed is a complete medical assistance and case management product provided by TMCM and its partners in remote telemedicine and emergency assistance.
- 24/7 medical advice from UK casualty doctors at sea, on land or in the air
- Evacuation, hospitalisation and treatment through TMCM’s global network
- Repatriation and medical escorts using UK-based operators
- Handling and control of costs through local agents
For further information on the BlueMed product or any of TMCM’s emergency medical assistance services, please see www.blue-med.co.uk or contact firstname.lastname@example.org